Listen to the audio version
This is Part 2 of 2 of a Q&A we did via Instagram and here on YouTube! Some of the questions we answered in Part 2 include:
- How did we know we were done speaking or attending conferences?
- Where do we see ourselves in 5, 10, 20 years??
- What is our step-by-step preparation for launching a new product?
- What would we have done differently to have better balance?
- What business dealings/associations have helped and what would we avoid?
- How have we handled Caroline not being able to work as much?
A big thanks to Catherine Ruddell, Amanda Nelson, Fernando (Ferny) Marron, Nara Lee, and Laura Rahel Crosby for the questions in Part 2 of our Q&A.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Did you enjoy this? Want us to do more Q&As in the future? Let us know in the comments on YouTube AND tell us your favorite thing you learned 😊. (Feel free to comment with your answer on YouTube).
Want to support us and our show?
We recently created a 100% free, no strings attached Test Drive of our Wandering Aimfully Membership. You can kick the tires and see all the goodies we have to offer, along with a hands-on preview of our newest program Build Without Burnout Academy (a 6-month guided program to help client-based business owners transition to digital products).
You’ll also be able to see inside our “Vault,” which contains 30+ courses and workshops to help you grow your business or make big changes in your life. Give the WAIM Test Drive a shot and don’t hesitate to reach out and set up a quick 1-on-1 call with us!
Joining Wandering Aimfully is the best way to help support us on our journey AND help yourself grow your business (or start a business) with intention and on your own terms.